2018 Insane All Terrain Giveaway
Want to win a brand-new Suzuki KingQuad 700 ATV? Get to your local KJ’s in Southeast Idaho and get your unique entry code. Then enter it here for a chance to win!
Five winners each Friday between now and July 27th will win a huge prize pack from Pepsi, and be qualified to win the ATV!
All the qualifiers will gather at ‘KJ’s Bucks’ on Sunnyside and Woodruff in Idaho Falls on July 27th at 3pm.
Each contestant will randomly select a number that corresponds with a matching numbered key. Contestants will then be called up to try their key to see if it unlocks the ATV.
The qualifier holding the special key that unlocks the ATV, will win it.
Contest Name: 2018 KJ’s, Pepsi, Insane All Terrain Giveaway
Prize(s): Suzuki KingQuad 700 ATV. Retail Value PF $8,600.00
Contest Duration: The KJ’s & Pepsi Insane All Terrain Giveaway will begin on May 18, 2018 and will end on July 27, 2018.
- How to Enter the Contest:
- Each week Listeners will be encouraged to stop at their local KJ’s Super Store to receive a unique entry number to enter for a chance to win a Suzuki KingQuad 700 ATV.
- Contestants log on to the radio station websites:
to register their unique entry number. In addition to the unique entry number, listeners will also be asked to provide their name, address, birth date, phone number, and email address.
- Each unique entry number is valid only once. There is no limit on number of unique entry codes a single listener may enter.
- Contest Execution:
- Each Friday May 18, 2018 through July 20, 2018, sponsors will select 5 qualifiers to win a prize pack and be entered for the Grand prize drawing.
- All qualifiers will meet at KJ’s Bucks (1520 Sunnyside Rd, Idaho Falls) on Friday July 27, 2018 at 3pm for the final giveaway.
- 10 additional qualifiers will be selected from on-site registration between 3pm & 4pm.
- Each contestant will randomly select a number that corresponds with a matching numbered key. Contestants will then be called up to try their key to see if it unlocks the ATV. The qualifier that selects the correct special key that unlocks the ATV, will win it.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO QUALIFY FOR THIS CONTEST.
- For entries by mail, Station is not responsible for lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries.
- Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to all KIDAM/KIDG/KIDJ, KID-FM/KCHQ, KLLP/KGTM, and KPKY/KZKY listeners who are legal United States citizens 18 years of age or older and who reside in the broadcast listening area.
- Employees of Rich Broadcasting, KJ’s Super Stores, Admiral Beverage, their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Idaho area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Listeners are eligible to win once every thirty days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
- Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification.
- Prize winners must sign all Rich Broadcasting rules, regulations, waivers and agreements before accepting prize.
- Awarding of Prize(s):
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of Rich Broadcasting 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls Idaho 83401.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning will be automatically forfeited by the winner, unless a prize has an expiration date, in which case a prize may be forfeited earlier than forty-five days from winning.
- If a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival.
- Rich Broadcasting is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
- Selection of Winners:
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The odds of winning will be one is 60 qualifiers. Odds of becoming a qualifier, are based on the number of people entering unique entry numbers to the station websites.
- Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required to collect the prize. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent for any prize totally $600 or more and will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Winner is required to sign a release in order receive their prize. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold KJ’s, Admiral Beverage, Rich Broadcasting, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if applicable) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Rich Broadcasting in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the radio station Web Sites or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Rich Broadcasting.
- Rich Broadcasting is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of Rich Broadcasting 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Rich Broadcasting 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401.
- Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value at its sole discretion.